(Success Through Accepting Responsibility)
The STAR program is a character education program designed to help our children learn those values that we all believe in. STAR is an acronym for “Success Through Accepting Responsibility.” It also stands for “STOP, THINK, ACT and REVIEW.” In order for your children to work on these ideas and to earn their monthly star, they must be consistent in the following 5 areas:
1. Responsible behavior at home.
2. Responsible behavior and good grades in school.
3. Responsible behavior and regular attendance at the dojo.
4. Completion of the Activity of the Month.
5. Passing the completed form in on time (signed by a parent).